£16.00 – £55.00
This kit represents the last variant of both the Caledonian and Highland Railways standard 4 plank open wagon design built from about 1888 to 1914. These wagons would have been a familiar sight all over Scotland and the north of England, with some venturing even further a field. Most of the wagons would have been absorbed into the LMS but only a few would have been in service by the end of 1946.
HO, 4mm, S, 7mm, 1/32