Available on backorder
Between 1900 and 1909, the Great Eastern Railway Company ordered a total of 800 10 ton large cattle vans from the company’s own wagon works at Temple mills. The vans were built with outside frames and mounted on a steel under-frame. 25 of the vans built with automatic braking to allow them to run with passenger trains. The vans were used to convey livestock to and from East Anglia although some of the wagons where photographed as far away as northern Scotland and south west England. This is a resin and brass kit with brass and 3D printed plastic fittings.