£19.00 – £55.00
151 of these wagons were built for the LB&SCR in 1898 by Ashbury Carriage and Wagon. These were used to move coal around the LB&SCR system. Initially rated at 10 tons some were later down rated to 8 tons and used as general goods wagons. the last known survivor was withdrawn in 1935.
HO, 4mm, S, 7mm, 1/32