The kit represents the LYR’s first use of the double ended coal wagon. 10 were built in 1898. These wagons were the same size the loco coal wagons (FRWC96) but had no side doors and two end doors. Very little is known about the use of these wagons but they must have been reasonably successful as although no more of this design were built the design concept became very wide spread through out the LYR’s wagon stock.
HO, 4mm, S, 7mm, 1/32