£19.00 – £55.00
Between 1896 and 1900 the London Brighton and South Coast Railway Company ordered a 4 batches of 10ton 5 plank, raised ended, general merchandise wagons from the Cravens and BRCW. A total of 1, 246 wagons were built. These wagons were built to a modern design with a steel channel under-frame. The wagons were mainly used to convey general merchandise from between the south east and London although some of the wagons where photograph as far away as northern Scotland and south west England. In later years these wagons were relegated to the engineers dept.
HO, 4mm, S, 7mm, 1/32