£16.00 – £55.00
This kit represents an SECR 10ton 4PLK drop side General Merchandise Wagon. They were built between 1901 and 1910 and were bought in three batches from a contractor. In 1915 these wagons were commandeered by the War office for overseas service. In the 1920’s the SR moved some of these wagon to the Isle of White.
HO, 4mm, S, 7mm, 1/32