1 in stock
It is thought that they were built around 1890 for both the GWR and for private operators and there for would have been withdrawn from GWR service by the 1920. However, the private operators would have continued to operate them well into the 1950’s. Known operators were North and Rose (St. Austell) and North Cornwall China Clay Company (St Breward) these companies both became part of English China Clay in 1919 and therefore the wagons would have been repainted their livery. China Clay wagons were not pooled to they would have continued to have the livery though to the 1950’s underneath a layer of china clay dust. This is a resin kit with brass and 3D printed fittings.