This represents the Northern Eastern Railway’s standard box van. Over 1500 were built in batched between 1886 and 1903. 1176 were taken into LNER ownership in 1923, all but 6 had been scrapped by 1940 and no of these were in use by the goods department. 2 service vehicles did manage to survive in to preservation.
HO, 4mm, S, 7mm, 1/32