This represents the Great North of Scotland Railway’s 14/17ton Brake Van. These over 60 vans were built in batches between 1895 and 1919. Their differences in tare weight was due to either grease or oil lubrication axel boxes. Most of these were taken into LNER ownership in 1923, but all had been withdrawn by 1946.
HO, 4mm, S, 7mm, 1/32