2 in stock (can be backordered)
Built from 1898 to 1906 by the GER with some survived until 1960’s with a number being preserved. This kit has a plastic body, etched brass chassis with brass and white metal fittings. The wagons were also bought by the Lancashire Derbyshire and East Coast Railway and there were transferred to the Great Central Railway in 1908 who used these wagons for loco coal. These wagons would have been a familiar sight all over Scotland and England. This kit has a plastic body, etched brass chassis with 3D printed plastic and brass fittings.