£25.00 – £75.00
435 of these vans were built by the GER between 1885 and 1900 on a 9ft wheel base. From 1900 to 1901 a further 70 were built on a 10ft3 wheel base. Similar vans were built for the LD&ECR 1896. These vans passed to the GCR in 1908. most of these vans passed to the LNER in 1923. However some were sold off to the Edgehill Light Railway in 1913.
HO, 4mm, S, 7mm, 1/32